Recipe: Breakfast Tacos (for a crowd!)
Want a very handy trick up your sleeve for feeding a crowd during the holidays?
A breakfast taco bar.
This will sit especially well with certain members of your group that might have had a little too much of the "fun juice" the night before. Or their opposite, the extra hungry cross fitters that got up at 5:30am to do "muscle ups."
- Suhey Peppers (that's why we're here, after all 😉)
- diced tomatoes
- chopped onion
- sour cream
- chives or cilantro for garnish
I used the new AI feature to suggest a title for this blog recipe. Here are the top 3 titles it suggested.
- Breakfast Taco Bonanza: 10 Ways to Make the Most of It!
- What's for Breakfast? Tacos, of course!
- Crackin' & Stackin': 10 Tips for Making Breakfast Tacos
AI is a dork. Or maybe that's just what it wants us to think...